First Round of Confirmed Speakers for EE Global Announced
On May 21-22, EE Global will kick off Nordic Clean Energy Week (NCEW) with two days of unparalleled content, partnership building and networking aimed at advancing energy efficiency worldwide.
Over the last decade, EE Global has established itself as the energy efficiency elite’s gathering place – the one event that draws together over 400 business executives, government leaders and advocates from across sectors and continents for actionable dialogue on energy efficiency’s most pressing issues. From Washington, D.C. to Brussels, Belgium, the Forum has spurred public-private partnerships, generated investment in efficiency and delivered a lasting global impact.
Being held at the beginning of NCEW, EE Global is poised to ignite efficiency conversations that will continue throughout the week. The agenda will highlight this year’s theme – Energy Efficiency: Innovation, Investment, Impact – and will feature over 20 discussion-based sessions, addressing topics such as:
- What Trends are Driving Urban Efficiency and Resilience?
- How Can Policymakers Take Advantage of Digitization to Advance Energy Efficiency?
- What are the Most Effective Tools for Driving EE Investments in Emerging Economies?
- Anthony Eggert, Program Director, ClimateWorks Foundation
- Monica Frassoni, President, European Alliance to Save Energy
- Steve Kukoda, Vice President/Executive Director, International Copper Association
- Mark Lister, Head, Copenhagen Centre on Energy Efficiency
- Andrew McAllister, Commissioner, California Energy Commission
- Clay Nesler, Vice President, Global Energy & Sustainability, Johnson Controls Inc.
- Oliver Rapf, Executive Director, Building Performance Institute Europe
Don’t miss your opportunity to be part of the conversation and help shape the future of efficiency! Explore our website and learn more about registration.