The Alliance to Save Energy is pleased to announce that its successful Energy Efficiency Global Forum (EE Global) is traveling to Asia for the first time as a pre-conference workshop at the Asian Development Bank’s flagship event, the Asia Clean Energy Forum (ACEF). The EE Global Regional Workshop on Energy Efficiency will take place on June 25 in Manila, Philippines, preceding the main forum from June 26-28.
ACEF has become a premier platform, bringing together key stakeholders from around the world to exchange knowledge and developments in clean energy. The 8th annual ACEF will focus on Unlocking Asia’s Clean Energy Future, targeting themes such as accelerating energy efficiency, catalyzing clean energy finance, and maximizing energy access.
Capitalizing on ACEF’s increased focus on efficiency, the EE Global Regional Workshop is a full-day side event dedicated to integrating effective policies and business practices to create actionable plans for the next generation of energy efficiency in Asia.
The EE Global Regional Workshop on Energy Efficiency offers ACEF participants a valuable opportunity to discuss key issues, including:
- Overcoming barriers to create efficient and sustainable cities;
- Identifying national policies and partnerships that will drive an energy-efficient economy;
- Unlocking investment and engagement through public-private partnerships.
To view the full agenda, click here.
Workshop attendees will engage in innovative and timely discourse with global industry, government, and NGO professionals, such as:
- Amit Bando, President, International Partnership for Energy Efficiency Cooperation (IPEEC)
- Akihiro Kuroki, Managing Director, Institute of Energy Economics, Japan
- The Honorable Bruce Oreck, U.S. Ambassador to Finland and Chair, League of Green Embassies
- Ann Quon, Principal Director, Department of External Affairs, Asian Development Bank
To see the full list of featured speakers, click here.
by Kacie Thompson